Welcome to the ACC Financial Aid Office!
The ACC Financial Aid Office offers students assistance with paying for their college expenses in the form of federal and state grants, loans, and work-study opportunities.
To apply for financial aid, students are required to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, also known as a FAFSA. There is no deadline to submit a FAFSA and applications are processed year-round. However, processing the complete applications can take up to six weeks to complete. Students are highly encouraged to start the enrollment process early and to complete their FAFSA early in the admissions process to ensure funds are available for qualified students by the payment deadline.
ACC’s Financial Aid Office is glad to assist you or answer questions you may have.
- You may chat with us or visit virtually through ConexED.
- Or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office walk-ins are welcome. Our office is located in A144.
- Apply for FAFSA now at studentaid.gov! Financial Aid applications are accepted throughout the year; however, some funds are limited and awarded on the first-come-first basis. Apply early for best opportunities!
- Please note that there are two FAFSA applications available:
- 2023-2024: this application is for the 2023-2024 academic year (Fall 2023, Spring 2024 & Summer 2024).
- 2022-2023: this application is for the 2022-2023 academic year (Fall 2022, Spring 2023 & Summer 2023).
Download and complete Financial Aid Forms here. These are for students who have already completed the FAFSA and received an email from the ACC Financial Aid Office.